IABC Gold Quill Awards entries are evaluated each year by over 250 experienced communications professionals from around the world. Participating virtually and/or face-to-face at Blue Ribbon Panels around the world makes evaluating an outstanding professional development and networking experience.
- 10+ years of experience as a communication professional
- Professional certification preferred (CMP, SCMP, ABC)
- Experience as an evaluator for a regional awards program preferred (if applicable to your region)
- Willingness to complete the Gold Quill Awards evaluator online training
- Availability to complete and reconcile evaluations as set by the IABC Awards Committee in the first quarter of the year – time commitment would be approximately 2-10 hours depending on the number of entries assigned