IABC Gold Quill Awards entries are evaluated each year by over 250 experienced communications professionals from around the world. Participating both virtually and face-to-face at Blue Ribbon Panel meetings held around the world, evaluating is an outstanding professional development and networking experience.
Are you interested in being considered as a Gold Quill Awards evaluator?
- 10+ years of experience as a communication professional
- Professional certification preferred (CMP, SCMP, ABC)
- Experience as an evaluator for a regional awards program preferred (if applicable to your region)
- Willingness to complete the Gold Quill Awards evaluator online training
- Availability to complete and reconcile evaluations between 23 January and 28 February – time commitment would be approximately 2-10 hours depending on the number of entries assigned
If you feel you may qualify, please send your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org!