We have many resources to help you prepare entries to the Gold Quill Awards program.
- “How to Create an Award-winning Gold Quill Entry” webinar recording, with Awards Chair Cindy Schmieg, ABC, IABC Fellow.
- Award-winning case studies from past winners.
- The “Midas Touch Guide” for each division—a detailed guide on how to craft your entry to best showcase your work. (See below.)
- Score sheets for each division, so you can see exactly what the evaluators will be looking for.
- A preview of the online form for the Communication Skills division entries, so that you can have all your answers ready for submission.
- A Word document template for divisions 1, 2 and 3 work plans to help you set up your entry correctly.
See our list of the top 10 tips for entering the Gold Quill Awards to make sure your entry soars.
RESOURCES FOR ENTRIES TO DIVISIONS 1, 2 and 3
- The Midas Touch Guide for divisions 1, 2, and 3
- Work plan template
- Score sheets
- Permissions letter template (for work performed on behalf of a client)
RESOURCES FOR ENTRIES TO DIVISION 4
- Evaluator Instructions for Award Force PDF
- Evaluating Excellence Divisions 1 2 3 2018 PDF FINAL
- Evaluating Excellence Division 4 Skills – 2018 PDF FINAL
- Evaluator Training Webinar
- Evaluator Training – January 2018 – FINAL
- 2018 Gold Quill Evaluation Scoring Sheet Division 1 FINAL
- 2018 Gold Quill Scoring Sheet Division 2 FINAL
- 2018 Gold Quill Scoring Sheet Division 3 FINAL
- 2018 Gold Quill Scoring Sheet Division 4 FINAL excel